Care At Home Worker - Aspire West Service (Cumbernauld)
- Location: Cumbernauld
- Job Role: Care At Home Worker
- Service: Aspire West
- Hours: Day shift and back shift with the addition of sleepovers
- Salary Scale: Starting from £9.00 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent (full time and part time posts)
- Criteria: Applicants must hold a full UK driving license and access to their own car. Business use is not essential but preferred.
Are you caring, compassionate, enthusiastic and committed to supporting people? We are looking for Care At Home workers to work within Cumbernauld area.
Do you want to work within an expanding service, of an Employee Owned, award winning organisation, with staff that share our values and are committed to providing personalised services to the people we support? Then we would love to hear from you.
The highly rewarding role of a Care at Home Worker is to undertake a wide variety of tasks in the supported persons' homes including delivering and arranging high quality support, care and daily living.
Our Support Workers within Cumbernauld provide:
- Medication – prompt , assist and administer;
- Tenancy Support - upkeep of home and financial assistance;
- Personal Care – intricate involvement in all levels of personal care including, continence care & bathing;
- Emotional Support – working along side people to build trust and ensure all communication, opinions and decisions are appropriately recorded, reported and respected.
Additional desirable qualities, qualifications and experience of the post holder include:
- Hardworking, flexible, motivated and driven to do the right thing by the people we support;
- SVQ 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care or a commitment to undertake a SVQ; and
- Registration with the Scottish Social Service Council (SSSC) or a commitment to become registered.
Applicants must hold a full UK driving license and access to their own car. Business use is not essential but preferred.
Employee benefits include:
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities and strong Support & Leadership;
- Employee Owned Organisation
- Employee Discount Schemes and Referral Recruitment Bonus;
- Contributory Pension Scheme and 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance benefit; and
- Employee Health Assured assistance programme.
If you would like a rewarding career within a living wage employer and want to be part of a team creating better futures apply now. Training is provided. The closing date for applications is 12noon, 25th July 2019.
PVG checks will be required for the successful applicant, as are two references; one being from the most recent employer.