Support Worker - Aspire West Service
- Location: North Lanarkshire and East Renfrewshire
- Job Role: Support Worker - Aspire West Service
- Service: Aspire West
- Hours: Day shift, back shift and night shift
- Salary Scale: starting from £8.75 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Criteria: Travel within the community is an expectation of the role. A full UK driving licence with access to a car is required for current vacancies.
Full time and part time posts with salaries ranging from £8.75 per hour are dependent on service and shift pattern that includes day shift, back shift and night shift.
Do you want to work with an awards winning organisation? Do you share our values in respect of the rights of vulnerable people to live ordinary lives? Are you caring, compassionate, enthusiastic and committed to supporting people in the community who may have additional support needs.
Your role may include:
- Assisting with personal care;
- Working with individuals to participate in community based social activities of their choice; and/or
- Assisting people with clinical and health care needs.
Additional desirable qualities, qualifications and experience of the post holder include:
- Hardworking, flexible, motivated and driven to do the right thing by the people we support;
- SVQ 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care or a commitment to undertake a SVQ; and
- Registration with the Scottish Social Service Council (SSSC) or a commitment to become registered.
A full UK driving licence with access to a car is essential, as travel throughout the service area is an expectation of the post.
Employee benefits include:
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities and strong Support & Leadership;
- Employee Discount Schemes and Referral Recruitment Bonus;
- Contributory Pension Scheme and 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance benefit; and
- Employee Health Assured assistance programme.
If you would like a rewarding career within a living wage employer and want to be part of a team creating better futures apply now to complete application part 1 today. Full training is provided.
PVG checks will be required for the successful applicant, as are two references; one being from the most recent employer.