Sessional Support Worker - Aspire West Service
- Location: Across Glasgow
- Job Role: Sessional Support Worker - Aspire West Service
- Service: Aspire West Service
- Hours: Hours are flexible to suit to Service needs
- Salary Scale: £9.30 per hour
- Contract Type: Flexible sessional
Do you want to work with an awards winning organisation? Do you share our values in respect of the rights of vulnerable people to live ordinary lives? Are you caring, compassionate, enthusiastic and committed to supporting people in the community who may have additional support needs.
Our Sessional Support Workers work with and focus on individuals we support across North Lanarkshire, to assist them in achieving the things that matter to them, working effectively with teams and people such as families and social work. Hours are flexible to suit Service needs.
Your sessional worker role may include:
- Assisting with personal care;
- Working with individuals to participate in community based social activities of their choice; and/or
- Assisting people with clinical and health care needs.
- Additional desirable qualities, qualifications and experience of the post holder include:
- Hardworking, flexible, motivated and driven to do the right thing by the people we support;
- SVQ 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care or a commitment to undertake a SVQ; and
Registration with the Scottish Social Service Council (SSSC) or a commitment to become registered.
A full UK driving licence with access to a car is essential, as travel throughout the service area is an expectation of the post.
Employee benefits include:
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities and strong Support & Leadership;
- Employee Discount Schemes and Referral Recruitment Bonus;
- Contributory Pension Scheme and 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance benefit.
- If you would like a rewarding career within a living wage employer and want to be part of a team creating better futures apply now to complete application part 1 today. Training is provided.
- PVG checks will be required for the successful applicant, as are two references; one being from the most recent employer.
Job Type: Sessional
Salary: £9.30 per hour
Reference ID: ASP/SW