Our Aims & Objectives
Those services will be appropriate, flexible, inclusive and responsive. They will promote individuals’ rights to a voice that is listened to, equality, choice and respect.
- To work with people, both individually and collectively, to jointly create solutions for each unique situation.
- To respond to the individual needs and aspirations of each person by supporting them in a positive manner, which will actively encourage them to take control of their lives.
- To assist individuals of all ages, families, groups and communities to identify, pursue and achieve their personal aims which will enable them to contribute positively to society.
- To create and develop new services in response to need and aspirations.
- To encourage individuals self-respect, confidence and abilities
- To promote inclusion and challenge any stigma we encounter.
- To ensure that all staff understand and implement our values.
- To train and develop staff to provide the highest quality care and support.
- To work closely with individuals, listen to and take full account of their experiences, views, needs and aspirations in order to develop appropriate support services and personal developments and secure the necessary funding to provide these.
To learn more about Aspire or to discuss a referral in confidence, please contact us through the Aspire website or by telephone on 0141 548 1552.