Coronavirus - Update on Interview arrangements
We would like to continue interviewing, but with immediate effect will conduct interviews using video calling. Full instructions will be provided when we contact you with an invite to interview. Thank you for your support during this challenging time.
When we are inviting people to interview we will:
- Welcome you warmly, but will not shake hands.
- Direct you to the awareness posters around the building, office and on the door.
- Ask you if you have visited any ‘at risk’ countries.
If you have, the interview will only go ahead if you have sought NHS advice and been cleared.
- Set up the interview room to adhere to the 2 metres safe distance advice.
- Disinfect all surfaces, door handles, seat arm rests with antibacterial wipes or sprays after each interview.
This is also happening regularly in the office spaces.
- Wash our hands regularly and ask that you do the same. Please use hand sanitizer too whenever possible.