Support Worker - Aspire Central Service (East Renfrewshire) Ref: ATR 78
- Location: East Renfrewshire
- Job Role: Support Worker - Aspire Central Service (East Renfrewshire) Ref: ATR 78
- Service: Aspire Central
- Hours: Flexible hours available - Permanent Full Time and Part Time and Sessional • Shift Pattern: 4 week rolling rota, dayshift, backshift, weekends, and nightshifts depending on the area
- Salary Scale: £11.00 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent and Sessional positions available
- Criteria: must hold current UK manual Driver’s Licence and access to your own car
We are looking for inspiring and enthusiastic Support Workers, with caring and thoughtful natures, to work in East Renfrewshire and Glasgow areas. Support Workers who
- understand everyone has different needs.
- promote positivity and the wish of others to be more independent.
- observe and respect the decisions and choices supported individuals make about their lives.
- think about what we can do to offer more support to those that need it.
- are hardworking, flexible, motivated, and driven to do the right thing by the people we support.
Your work, which would be varied and can be challenging but highly rewarding, would ensure the outcome-based support plans designed to meet each person’s needs are delivered.
You could be assisting supported individuals to participate in community activities they enjoy, assisting with clinical and health care needs and personal care, meeting the explicit range of competencies as set out by health partners and undertaking specialist training as required.
If you do not have a SVQ 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care or registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC), we will support you in becoming a registered social care worker and will help you to achieve any required SVQ qualification in the future.
We reward our staff with a number of employee benefits including:
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities through strong coaching and mentoring in both classroom and on the job environments.
- Access to Employee Discount Schemes and a Referral Recruitment Bonus.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance benefit.
- Employee Assistance Programme (Health Assured).
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- As an Employee-Owned organisation eligible employees are owners of Aspire via the Trust, and may benefit from bonus payments.
PVG checks will be required for the successful applicant, as are two references; one being from the most recent employer. Required identification will be requested at the interview stage.